2018 CSEF (Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund)


Do you hold a Health Care Card which was valid on 29th January 2018?



Then you may be able to apply for CSEF. (Camps, Sports and Excursion Fund)


Please come the office for more information or to fill out a form.

There have been some changes made for the 2018 CSEF.


Please take note:


If you applied for the CSEF at your child's school in 2017, you do not need to complete an application form in 2018 unless there has been a change in your family circumstances. Your child's school will apply for the CSEF on your behalf.

You will only need to submit an application form in 2018 if any of the following changes have occurred:

  •        new student enrolments: your child has started or changed schools in 2018 or you did not apply at the same school in 2017 or
  •       changed family circumstances: such as a change of custody, change of name, concession card number, or new siblings commencing at the school in 2018.

Schools are able to accept and process applications up until the end of term two each year.